Wednesday, December 7, 2011

New fun accessories in time for the holidays

I've been working on lots of little accessories for the holiday season and they are all up on Etsy now. 

There is a new paper doll out, Lady Leslie:

She is a wonderful companion to the set of paper dolls from my Living Doll House Collection



 And I have a couple of new bags,

This one is made of plaid organic cotton with a red organic cotton lining and it matches the plaid suit from the Living Doll House Collection:


The black and white bag is made of a really cool rubber called Reprotek that is recycled automobile tires. It is scuff resistant, oil resistant and super tough! The bag is laced together using vintage laces and the lining is black organic cotton.

I've got a lovely whimsical new hair piece made out of vintage laces and scraps of silk georgette:

And new necklaces! All made out of vintage bits and bobs and pieces of broken jewelry:




I think I've had my fill of small things for the moment. It's time to start thinking about the next collection now. I'm really excited about it! I'll be having another Kickstarter campaign to raise funds for it soon, so  keep an eye on my blog or website or Facebook to find out when that happens.

No comments:

Post a Comment